Physical Fitness for wholesome Health
Staying physically fit need not necessarily mean being Arnold or Stallone. It is your body’s capacity to function throughout the day without undergoing stress, fatigue and weakness. Endurance of your muscles, cardiovascular systems, respiratory organs, bones, blood veins, skin and other internal organs to everyday activities makes you physically fit in all aspects. There are some simple exercises which could help you shed weight, burn fat and cholesterol, purify blood and enhance metabolism. Your body can find its natural rhythm with a few weeks or months depending on your present physical health and fitness levels.
Early Morning Exercises
- Brisk walking can help in livening your muscles and bones to great extent. If you are a beginner it is better to take it easy and start with slow paced strides. After 15 days your body gets conditioned for brisk walking. Then you could opt for jogging. Remember to stop when your body says so.
- Once you are home you can drink one litre of pure water 30 minutes before elimination. Once you are fresh after shower you can consume one full glass of fruit juice before breakfast.
- If you engage in physical exercises on gym equipments, make sure you don’t go in an empty stomach. It is better to eat 1 hour before your workout. You can opt for raw veggie salads, fruit juices, bread and egg, banana, oats or whole grains.
2Keep your Day Active
Keeping yourself physically and mentally active can go a long way in improving your physical fitness. Your psychological status at the end of your working day determines your preparedness to take up your evening exercises. Keep your lunch light with salad, salmon, lean meat and pork or chicken. Drink plenty of water with a gap of 30 minutes. Avoid snacks in between meals and replace them with fresh fruit juices.
- Having a foot massage with essential oils can be helpful in decreasing the volume of stress and fatigue from your body. Take a tub of warm water, mix two to three teaspoons of sea salt and dip your feet in it. Gently massage your feet for about 10 minutes.
- Walking on the treadmill with a proper inclination makes a lot of difference to your exercising and fat burning. Keeping it an inclination of 1.5% you can improve your fat burning chances. If you wish to train your calf muscles, biceps and other main body muscles thoroughly, you need an inclination between 7% and 9%.
- Physical training with bench press, dumbbells, plate twists, knee raises, hammer curls, kick backs, squats and rollers can help in enhancing the fitness of triceps, biceps, ABS, chest and back. You need to consult your gym trainer to know about your workout schedule for the week and follow it.
Fill your supper with veggies, berries, salmon, soybeans and whole grains. It is a good practice to have your supper early so that digestion happens faster. Having balanced volumes of carbohydrates, fatty acids, vitamins and nutrients help your body in preparing for the morning workouts.